Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Rough Draft

Hello this is my Rough Draft that I wrote. I wrote this Rough Draft to go with my Brainstorm and Plot Line. I hope you enjoy my Rough Draft. Thanx

Rough Draft:

Andrew, Jacob and William went fishing on a sunny day. William brought his boat over to the beach so they can go fishing. So then Andrew and Jacob was already at the beach. But they were waiting for William to bring his boat.

Soon William came and he saw Andrew and Jacob already waiting down at the beach. Then William dragged his boat near close to the beach.

After that they all dragged the boat into the beach. So after that they went fishing.  But William was like sad because he didn't want to go fishing but he wanted to eat some fish.

So then Andrew was telling William to just go with them but he can watch them.

Then they went fishing and then after they went fishing they went back home and ate the fish at Williams house.

No comments:

Post a Comment