Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Spend, Share & Save

Good Afternoon Tamariki I have a presentation to show you. This Presentation was made by myself in my home class. In my home class we had inquiry going on and my teacher Mrs Moala asked us to answer some questions on our site. There was three questions to answer. This presentation is all about money.
Here are the question that I needed to answer!
1. What is a spending goal? Spending Goal is something you set for yourself so that you would waste your money spending it on things you don't really need.

2. What is it important to set Spending Goals for yourself? So that you use your money wisely.

3. Where is a good place to store money you are saving until you reach your goal? In a piggy bank or somewhere where no one will know or see.

Hope You enjoy my presentation... Thanx

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Finau! You have an amazing list of goals to save up for!

    ReplyDelete