Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

My 2015 Reflections

Kia Ora & Talofa Lava Bloggers! This Week is the second to last week of school and we can't wait until 2016 comes up. We are so GLAD that we got to the end of 2015. We have been thinking about what do we think is gonna happen on 2016. These Question is quite hard to think about, but its really GOOD to answer so you know some really GOOD plans thats happening on 2016.

A. How do you feel about this year?
I feel very happy that I have done amazing work this year

B. What did you find especially satisfying this year?
When the Year 7’s went to Rainbow’s End this year I really felt satisfying.

C. What did you find especially frustrating/difficult this year?
I feel nervous when I go in front of my class and explain some of my learning because it feels a bit difficult when I go up and explain.
D. If you were to give yourself a grade out of 10 - 10 being awesome…what would you grade yourself?
I will give myself a 7/10 because I’m sometimes not on task on my netbook and even when I’m not on my netbook.

E. In what ways did you contribute to team 5 in 2015?
I brought in Gingerbread Men's for our Netball Teams Cake Store Fundraiser to buy us new Netball Gears and Uniforms.

F. What would you change for yourself in 2016?
I will change my behavior because next year the Year 8’s are going to be the Leaders of the School, so I would change my behavior to a Good behavior.


G. What might you want next year’s teacher to know about you (things you’re good at)?
Next Year I would want my teacher to know that I’m really good at using We-Video to put our work as a video.

H. What things might you want more help with?
I will need some help with some of my time tables and fractions.

I. What could you show your teacher from your blog to help her/him understand those things?

Write 1 or 2 paragraphs on your blog about how you solved it or how did you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment