Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Maths Test Blog Post

Good Morning Bloggers! This week we have been very busy in our classes having our test. Today we have just completed our Math Test. While we were preparing ourselves for our test, I was really excited to start my Math Test. In school my favorite subject is Maths. As we started our test, I was really happy and as soon I pressed start test then I became really nervous. I don't know why I became nervous but, at least I tried my best at the test. During the test I got stuck on some questions but, I looked up at the time and it wasn't that much time before we finish our test. So I skipped the question and I moved on to the other question and then back to the question that I was stuck on later. After our test, I was really happy because some of the questions in my test were hard and I couldn't work it out. But luckily when I finished my last question I checked the timer and it still had 5 more minutes to go. I was happy that I time to check my questions if they were the best answer that I could pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment