Pages

Thursday 18 August 2016

Usain Bolt

Good Morning Bloggers! Today my Literacy Classroom has been writing about the Rio Olympics 2016. My Literacy Teacher Mrs Tele'a has wrote some subjects on the board for us to choose and to write about. I have choose to write facts about Usain Bolt. Did you know that Usain Bolt is the fastest sprinter in Jamaica.

Usain Bolt is my favorite Jamaican runner. He is so speedy and very in talented at running. Usain Bolt might of been the fastest men in the whole world. Have a look on my presentation below for some more interestting facts about Usain Bolt. Hope you enjoy it!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is asipeli, I am from st pius x catholic school. I really like your facts about Usian Bolt.

    Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finau

    I really like your display of Usain Bolt. I also enjoyed reading your work. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete