Pages

Saturday 9 July 2016

Activity 1: Winter Learning Journey

Image result for winter learning journey

Activity One #1

Kia Ora Bloggers! It's me Finau here and I am completing one of the activities from the Winter Learning Site. This week we had an awesome visitor, Miss Williamson that had came into our block to talk to us about Winter Learn Journey. Activity one says that we have to choose one sport that we would complete in, if we were in the Olympics, 2792 years ago. The only options were, Running, Boxing, Wrestling, Pankration, Horse Racing & Pentathlon. I have choose Horse Racing because, ever since I was a 9 years old, I would always think that when I grow up I would be a Horse Rider. Another reason why I choose Horse Racing, its because I've always loved to ride a horse ever since I was about 7 or 9 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Finau,

    Welcome to the Winter Learning Journey! I am so happy to see that you've joined the programme this holiday. It's awesome!

    I am also really happy to see that you've decided to choose horse racing as your Olympic sport. I, too, love horses but I have never ridden one. Is it easy to learn how to ride a horse? Perhaps I will give it a try this year...

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete