Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Goals for Term 4

Goals for Term 4

As if you didn’t know what it says on top of this post “I am a year 8 student...” Which obviously means that its my last and and final term at Point England School before I move on to high school. I am really nervous. I would want start trying to achieve my goal target. My target this term is to stay on task and finish what I need to finish every day. Manage myself sitting next to my friends that I chat a lot with. Always finish off my work if I haven’t finished it in the right time. Try and take it my best shot in everything I do, so I can be ready for college next year.I really can’t wait until the end of the term - cheehoo…! All I hope is that if I don’t hit my target than at least I’ll try my very best in school through out this whole term. I really hope that I do much better than what I’ve done in Term 1 to 3.

GOOD LUCK TO ME EVERYBODY

No comments:

Post a Comment