Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Narrative Writing

Kia Ora Bloggers! Today Team 5 has been writing a Narrative Writing. This Narrative Writing is to see how good we are at writing. I have wrote a story of me doing things at home when its not school days. I really hope its interesting to you. Hope you enjoy it.

On Tuseday morning I woke up early in the morning at 6:30am, it was so freezing. I was thinking if I had school or not because, I saw my cousin getting ready for school. So I walked into the bathroom and washed my face and afterwards I walked into my cousins room and she said “Oii you don’t have school, its teachers only day.” Then I said “Oh yeah that’s right.” So I went back to bed and relaxed myself on the bed. After that my cousin left to school and I was so bored because, I was the only child left in the house with my uncle. A while later I got up and went into the lounge and watched T.V. I was watching Tennis Competions.

After watching the Television it was almost 2:30pm. I stood up and walked around the whole house just to find my chromebook. After that I got sick and tired of finding my chromebook. So I rang my Aunt and asked her if she’s seen my chromebook and then she said that she put it in the cupboard. So I went to where the cupboard was and got my chromebook out and started chatting my friends on gmail if they’re coming to Talitha. A few minutes later I got a message from Raewen and she said she might not make it  to Talitha. As I got the message, I had an sad emotion on my because, I wanted to hang out with her, but she couldn’t make it.

Later then the time was just about to hit 3:40pm. So I quickly ran into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Later then I got changed and jumped on to my chromebook and started chatting to my friends and asking them what time are they coming to Talitha. After that it was almost 4:30pm. When it was just about to hit 4:30pm I started walking to the PIPC church which is Mrs Tele’a’s church. While I was walking I saw Taunese walking towards me. As I saw her, I started power walking towards her and told her let’s quickly go inside.

As we walked into the church hall, it is was so quiet and kind of dark because, they turned off the lights, so they could watch the movie clearly. The movie was called Tangled. It was such an amazing and funny movie that we had watched. In the middle of the movie we had a short break. After the break we finished off the movie and read a little paragraph all together from the bible.

At the end of the session we all went home with an happy emotion on our face.

No comments:

Post a Comment