Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Logo Design



Talofa Lava Bloggers! Today we have been moving to different classes to finish off our Logo Designs and our other Artworks. This presentation shows you what I have drawn in my art class. I'm a really good artist, thats what everyone says to me. Just joking I'm not the best artist. But have a look at each of my slides and see what I have been doing in my art class. My Logo represents my house colour thats called Te Aurere. To translate Te Aurere into english, it means (The colour associated with the blood, sweat & tears of our ancestors). 

I have created this logo because, the colour of Te Aurere is Red and Red is my favorite colour forever in my life. The last slide which shows you a poster that says ONE PACIFIC PRODUCTIONS is designed for our little group called Nesian Fusion, so when ever we go and Perform somewhere we wear our One Pacific T-Shirt to show that we are the ONE PACIFIC PRODUCTION GROUP. Thanks to Johnny Angel for printing Miss Muliaumasealii's artwork for Nesian Fusion onto our T-Shirts and even onto a poster. Also Johnny Angel even comes to Team 5 to help us print our Logos onto our T-Shirts and also other stuffs. We are so lucky to have Johnny Angel to help us and also Miss Muliaumasealii for coming up with this idea of planning to create our own Logo Designs.

Hope you enjoy my designs and our Nesian Fusion Poster! If you want to comment then, also comment the best design that I have drawn and comment why, PLEASE. Thank You :) ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment