Pages

Thursday 23 June 2016

Journey Brainstorm



Kia Ora Bloggers! Today I have finally had time to post this brainstorm onto my blog. I didn't have time before because, we had to finish off our Positive Peer Presence movie and I also had to finish off my Animation on the i mac. This brainstorm is about the Journey. This story is a very sad story because, the family had to try and escape from the warriors with carved face before they get killed by them. There only option to survive was that they had to work altogether to escape quickly and quietly before they get caught by the warriors. Read all my answer for more information. The Devastated Journey was the only title that I could think about.

Hope you enjoy brainstorm :) Please leave some great comments please. Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment